Friday 18 January 2013

Final post here at Blogger...

Due to technical issues with Blogger, M&A's World has moved to a new home at WordPress. Please follow the link below to see our new piece of internet.

M&A's World at WordPress

All my previous posts have moved with us, but the backlinks still come back to Blogger (I think) so I'll keep this place open here, but will no longer be posting to Blogspot.

I hope you will follow us over to WordPress. There is a new header design (which I really like...at the moment!) and hopefully all those who had problems with leaving comments can now do so without hassle.

Please click the "follow" button on the posts to get regular updates of what is going on in the lives of Megan and Alex! It's right at the botton near the info about us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com